Jürgen Rinck (deutschsprachig) > http://europenner.deI like traveling and I like writing and photography. Since the early 1990 I cross Europe, cycling, walking and thinking. Step by step I produce art.
Photography, conceptual art-projects, mailart, live-blogging, experimental, live-written literature (e.g. “Yet Another Saint James” – written in German language – my live written book hacked on the touchscreen of a smartphone – it’s a documentation about the Camino Frances in Spain).
Most important exhibitions
- 2016 currently running #Gibrantiago live-blog to Gibraltar. The project grows daily on http://europenner.de. The second TouchnoteArt project is expected to send about 150 postcards while cycling to Gibraltar.
- 2015 first TouchnoteArt Project (Reverse Mailart) with 169 postcards created on the road to Northcape using only my iPhone and it’s apps. Here is a gallery with all the postcards sent while three months cycling through Scandinavia.
- 2014 blogging live while walking to Gotthard in Switzerland.
- 2013 live-blog cycling to the Memory of Mankind Archive in Austria.
- 2012 in April I cycled around the North Sea. The live-blog was shown in my German blog http://irgendlink.de
- 2011 iPhoneart shows in France, US and Germany
- 2010 remake of my Artline crossing France (driving on my own trace of the year 2000 from Zweibrücken to Andorra), first road documentation made with an iPhone. See the trip on my everytrail-profile: Zweibrücken-Andorra-2010-iPhone-I | Zweibrücken-Andorra-2010-iPhone-II | Zweibrücken-Andorra-2010-iPhone-III | Zweibrücken-Andorra-2010-iPhone-IV | Zweibrücken-Andorra-2010-iPhone-V
- 2006 Bliestallabyrinth an Artline of 42 kms with 540 photos – Solo Show at Galerie M. Beck. Check here for more (use “gast” / “ingweiler” for login)
- 2005 Zweibrücken-Landau an Artline from Landau to Zweibrücken – photos in distances of 1km supported by Kultursommer Rheinland-Pfalz.
- 2001 K11, Artline 11, supported by Kultursommer Rheinland-Pfalz.
- 1995 Kapschnitt, first Artline. Documentation of the road from Mainz (Germany) to Alta (Norway). Photos in steps of 10 kms. An Artline is quite comparable to Google’s Streetview, but much more archaic.
Photography and reports, Europe, streets, urban, work for newspapers and magazines and in the web
Each year in september I present my actual art work in my gallery at Rinckenhof (Zweibrücken, Germany)
Nikon D300, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, bicycle, backpack, feet and a brain.
- 2012 Live Blog “Home by the Pond” cycling around the Northsea. Artfair “Kunst Direkt”, Mainz (Germany). iPhoneart show in Montpellier (France).
- 2011 expanding iDogma art projects, Exhibitions in Venarey (France), Tucson (USA), Mainz, Zweibrücken (Germany)
- 2010 four live-travels which were posted to the weblog http://irgendlink.de, using the iPhone.
- 2009-1995 multiple expositions (photo art, conceptual art) in Germany and France
- 1966 born in Zweibrücken (Germany)
Please contact me if You have any questions or suggestions.
Jürgen Rinck (iRgendlink) | 66482 Rinckenhof (Zweibrücken) | Germany | +49-6332-907094 | irgendlink[at]t-online.de